Though challenges sound to be disturbing, they are yet vital for anyone. The main reason for such a statement is, the person becomes aware of the shortcomings, and can work on it. And most importantly, he/she learns to cope up with situations. This gives you opportunities to learn and ultimately a feeling of contentment.
The strength and weaknesses both are part of our life. Numerology teaches us life is an educational process that is meant to bring out and enhance our talents, and turn our weaknesses into strengths. This serves to complete our being. There are four challenges to be faced during our lives. For many of us, the same challenge is repeated, while others have four distinctly different lessons to learn. You must analyze the challenge number‟s energy surrounding and influence you during each defined period of your life in addition to your Life Path Number.
How to Calculate Challenge number:
The Challenge number is one of the few areas of numerology in which subtraction is used. It is derived from your date of birth, using the month, day and year, in that order.
First Challenge Number = Month of Birthday of Birth (Vice versa)
Second Challenge Number = day of Birth - the year of Birth (Vice versa)
Third Challenge Number = First Challenge - Second Challenge (Vice versa)
Fourth Challenge Number = Month of Birth - Year of Birth (Vice versa)
The 1st Challenge is the difference between the month and day of birth.
The 2nd Challenge is the difference between the day and year of birth.
The 3rd or Main Challenge equals the difference between the 1st and 2nd Challenge
The 4th Challenge is the difference between the month and year of birth.
NOTE: When calculating your Challenge Numbers, all Master Numbers (11, 22, and 33) are reduced to single digits.
1. Someone born on 26th Nov 2013, we reduce each of these units (the month, the day, and the year) to single digits.
The result is day =2+6 = 8;
Month= 11 = 1+1 =2 (for challenge number calculation, reduce master number to single digit);
Year = 2+0+1+3 = 6.
2. To find the First Challenge we subtract the month of birth from the day of birth or vice versa. In our example, we subtract 2 from 8 = 6.
3. The Second Challenge results from subtracting the day of birth from the year of birth, or vice versa. In our example, we deduct 6 from 8 = 2.
4. The Third and main Challenge is found by subtracting the First and Second Challenge, or vice versa. In our example, 6 - 2 = 4.
5. The Fourth Challenge is found by subtracting the month of birth from the year of birth, or vice versa. In our example, we deduct 2 from 6 = 4.
Date of Birth: 22 - Nov- 2002
Day =22 = 2+2 =4; Month =Nov=11=1+1=2; Year =2002 = 2+0+0+2= 4
1st Challenge = Month of Birth - day of Birth (Vice versa)
= 4 -2 = 2
2nd Challenge = day of Birth - year of Birth (Vice versa)
= 4-4 = 0
3rd Challenge = First Challenge - Second Challenge (Vice versa)
= 2-0 = 2
4th Challenge = Month of Birth - Year of Birth (Vice versa)
= 4-2 = 2
NOTE: The 0 Challenge is very common.
Your Challenge numbers speak of the things you have to work to grow through, tendencies and obstacles that will pop up during your life cycle. When faced with honesty these numbers can lend great insight into areas for self-improvement and personal growth.