Numerology Learning Course(Recorded)
Make a difference in Your's & other's life
Course Duration: 18 classes
Course Fee: Rs 11,800/-
: USD $200
Add a new dimension to your life!
Numerology Learning Course is a 18-Session program where a student will learn from basic to advance level Numerology including Pythagorean, Chaldean, and Horary (Prashna). Study material will be provided to all the student and Recording of the session will be available for future reference.
**Study Material available
**Video recording of each session for future reference
**2 months follow up support over email/Webinar
PYTHAGOREAN * CHALDEAN NUMEROLOGY * HORARY (PRASHNA)
DURATION & MODE OF PAYMENTS
Provide Your details to enroll in a program
Call/Whats App :+91 9693314074
Pay here to Enroll in Numerology Program
Module 1: PYTHAGOREAN NUMEROLOGY
Introduction to Numerology
Pythagorean Vs Chaldean System
Calculation and Significance of CORE NUMBER
Single digit and Double digit numbers
Karmic Debt Number
Essence Cycle Number
Personal Year Number, Personal Month and Personal Day number
How to do Chart Analysis and Prediction for any individual using Pythagorean method
After completion of Module 1:
A student will be able to understand the difference between Pythagorean and Chaldean system and when to use it.
A student will be able to calculate an important number of any individual and able to predict their personality in details.
He/she will be able to tell how will be the particular year of any individual.
He/she will be able to suggest what are the challenges any individual is facing due to his numbers.
He/she will be able to predict the future year that will be good for any individual.
Module 2: CHALDEAN NUMEROLOGY
Single digit number
How to prepare Numerology Chart
Number combination and it’s significance
Sun sign (Zodiac Sign analysis)
Name analysis in details
Corporate Name analysis
City, country, car number, house number analysis
Health Analysis in details
Love and Relationship analysis in details
Year Analysis and Prediction
Good year for career, Finance and other aspects of life
Lucky number, lucky color analysis
How to do Chart analysis and Prediction using Chaldean method
After completion of Module 2:
A student will be able to understand the Chaldean system in details and when to use it.
A student will be able to analyze an individual’s chart and predict on basis of its date of birth.
He/she can do Name analysis and also suggest if any modification requires in the name.
He/she can do Health Analysis and provides valuable suggestions.
He/she can do marriage Matchmaking and also provide details of an individual marital relationship.
He/she can predict the future Year and provide details of which year will be good for Career, Finance and other important years.
He/she can also analyze lucky number and color and also able to do an analysis of the Flat number, car number, mobile number etc.
Module 3. HORARY ASTROLOGY (PRASHNA):
There are some questions that cannot be answered using Individual’s chart, for example, Going to a particular place will be beneficial for me or not? So these types of questions can be only answered through Prashna.
Learn to answer user’s specific questions related to Education, Finance, Career, Marriage, Health, Lost things, Desires fulfillment, children, missing person etc. using Numbers.
After completion of Module 3:
A student will be able to answer individual specific questions.
He/ she can also answer questions without knowing individual's date of birth.
Class 1 : Topics covered
1. Introduction to Numerology.
2. Pythagorean Vs Chaldean
3. How to calculate Life path number, Birthday number, Expression number,
Personality Number, Heart Desire number.
4. How to calculate Karmic Lesson Number & Hidden Passion number
5. How to Calculate Karmic Debt Number
Class 2 : Topics covered
1. A holistic view of Pythagorean Numerology.
2. Challenge Number
3. Pinnacle number
4. Essence Cycle number
5. Personal Year number, Personal Month number, Personal day number.
7. The significance of numbers.
Class 3 : Topics covered
1. Understand Numbers in details.
2. The significance of Numbers from 1 to 9 & 11,22,33.
Class 4 : Topics covered
1. Essence cycle number in details.
2. Revision & Practice
Class 5 : Topics covered
1. 12 Zodiac sign in details.
2. Revision & Practice
Class 6 : Topics covered
1. Chaldean Numerology: Single digit & double-digit
2. How to prepare & analyze the chart.
3. Number combination & its significance.
2. Pinnacle number, challenge number, Essence cycle number examples.
3. How to use these numbers in chart analysis.
4. Calculating Year number & Mahadasha number using Chaldean numerology.
Class 7: Topics covered
1. Chaldean Numerology: Chart preparation & analysis
2. The relationship between Planets & Numbers
3. Planet of expression
4. Ultimate number
5. Essence cycle example
Class 8 : Topics covered
1. How to analyze Individual personality.
2. How to check the chart and do the prediction.
3. Health Analysis.
Class 9: Topics covered
1. Health Analysis using Ayurveda.
2. The significance of Date, Month and year in date of birth.
3. Practice & Revision.
Class 10: Topics covered
1. Relationship/Compatibility Analysis: Numerology.
4. Finding an important age of your life.
5. Finance analysis.
6. Correlating numbers
7. Practice session
Class 11: Topics covered
1. House Number, Car number, Phone number analysis
2. City, country analysis
3. Lucky Numbers, days, dates, colors
5. Practice & Revision.
Class 12 : Topics covered
1. Name Analysis
2. Corporate Name Analysis
3. Revision & Practice
Class 13 : Topics covered
1. Introduction to Vedic Astrology.
2. Understand Ascendant in details
3. Understand 12 Houses
Class 14 : Topics covered
1. Vedic Astrology continued..
2. Significance of Houses
3. Significance of planets
4. The significance of zodiac sign
5. How to analyze planets & ev
Class 15 : Topics covered
1. Prashna: Ruling Planets
2. Examples & Practice session
Class 16 P1 : Topics covered
1. Prashna: Ruling Planet
Class 16 P2 : Topics covered
1. Bhrigu Naadi Continued..
2. The significance of Houses & Planets
3. Education: How to check education
4. Marriage: How to check Marriage related details.
5. Revision & Practice session
Class 17 : Topics covered
1. Bhrigu Naadi Continued...
2. Jupiter Transit significance over all the planets
2. Saturn Transit significance over all the planets
3. Rahu/Ketu Transit significance over all the planets
6. Revision & Practice session
Class 18: Topics covered
2. Basics of Vaastu
3. Numerology & Vaastu
Personality Number, Heart Desire number.
4. Revision of previous concepts
Jayant Kumar is a Software Engineer by profession. He has completed his Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering and Executive management program from IIM-C (Indian Institute of Management Calcutta). He has immense interest in Astrology and wants to see pious Astrology more as a scientific and spiritual way which can be used for the betterment of our lives. He has been practicing different branches of Astrology like Horoscope, palmistry, Prashna sashtra and Numerology for the last sixteen years. His sixteen years of research in astrology has encouraged him to start AstroBasic website to share his Astrology experiences with the world. He is a certified Pranic healer and believes in a Vedantic philosophy of spirituality. He is an Author of a Numerology Book "Numerology & You". He enjoys playing Tabla (Indian Classical musical instrument) and passionate about history, mythology and philosophy, finding beauty and meaning in all religions.
Learning can happen anywhere with YouTube apps on your computer, mobile device, and TV, featuring enhanced navigation and faster streaming for any time learning.